
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>I Am Here Arena | Janice Finnis | Activity</title>
	<link>https://arena.iamheretribe.com/members/janicebellprattyahoo-co-uk/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://arena.iamheretribe.com/members/janicebellprattyahoo-co-uk/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Janice Finnis.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 12:49:51 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.1.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf18b85377a8fd92171c4224fd3bfaf5</guid>
				<title>Janice: @cooperlilian09@gmail.com Hi Monica - you sent the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://arena.iamheretribe.com/activity-feed/p/3861/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:34:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class='bp-suggestions-mention' href='https://arena.iamheretribe.com/members/cooperlilian09gmail-com/' rel="nofollow">@cooperlilian09@gmail.com</a> </p>
<p>Hi Monica &#8211; you sent the same message to me as you did to David below. I can communicate with you through ‘I Am Here’</p>
<p>Thank you </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0640d15438fd940fa03e7befbf49f4be</guid>
				<title>Janice updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://arena.iamheretribe.com/activity-feed/p/3717/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:11:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fccf8c0a29b6fbb3de71aa92c7ab5bf</guid>
				<title>Janice changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://arena.iamheretribe.com/activity-feed/p/3715/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:09:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82c1fd678d53ac5198e86e0288a4d348</guid>
				<title>Janice changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://arena.iamheretribe.com/activity-feed/p/3714/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:07:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c525a379f871c38d6ce459eff697e8e</guid>
				<title>Janice changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://arena.iamheretribe.com/activity-feed/p/3711/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 06:59:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6906da4ec5407ffd675beae21cc9bdea</guid>
				<title>Janice became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://arena.iamheretribe.com/activity-feed/p/3706/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 06:57:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		